NOTICE! Professional Development Scholarships are Available!
The Small Institutions Committee of WACUBO is pleased to announce the offering of professional development scholarships. These scholarships will cover the registration cost for an annual meeting, professional development (PDC) workshop, or other WACUBO-sponsored professional development programs.
To learn more, click on the Professional Development Scholarships webpage
The WACUBO Small Institutions Committee (SIC) acts as a liaison between small institutions constituency and the WACUBO Board of Directors and other committees. SIC shall promote the needs of the small institutions to all areas of WACUBO.
This includes providing advisory functions to officers and committees of WACUBO in the planning and conducting of Association programs, and includes communication to the membership of opportunities for continued professional development and participation in WACUBO events and leadership. Duties and Responsibilities (Goals):
- Improve the effectiveness of the WACUBO Small Institutions program at the annual meetings by providing opportunities for the Business Officers of small Institutions to share idea and common problems
- Support WACUBO professional development activities as they pertain to small institutions and encourage participation
- Increase membership and participation of Small Institutions Business Officers in WACUBO
- Strengthen the participation of Small Institutions Business Officers at the WACUBO annual meeting by conducting various events designed around the needs of the small institutions Business Officers.
- Periodically contact a Topic of Interest Survey to identify current and emerging small Institutions issues.
- Provide regular Small Institutions articles/updates for publication in the WACUBO newsletter.
- Continue to strengthen the communication between the NACUBO/WACUBO Small Institutions Committees.
- Increase the exposure of WACUBO Small Institutions Committee at other small organizational meetings (NICBOA, BAYBOG, PACCON, etc.).