The Information Exchange Program (IEP) committee consists of up to three appointed members who are responsible for the solicitation and management of the vendor- sponsored participation at each Annual Meeting
The primary purpose of the IEP of WACUBO is to coordinate vendor participation in support of the Annual Meeting and professional development programs. Contributions from participating firms enhance the overall quality of the WACUBO professional development programs and members are provided with valuable information regarding the latest products and services available to support higher education.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program establishes IEP sponsorship goals annually to support the Annual Meeting and other professional development programs as required.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program represents the WACUBO organization to the private sector corporate officials and sales/marketing representatives who may be willing to financially support WACUBO professional development programs.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program participates as a member of the Annual Meeting host committee.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program works closely with the program committee in support of sponsorships for the speakers for the Annual Meeting program.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program completes all the necessary tasks associated with fund raising for the WACUBO organization.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program provides appropriate recognition and appreciation to the representatives of the firms in attendance at the Annual Meeting through printed materials, signage, gifts, and public introductions at the various functions and the Members Appreciation Luncheon.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Committee advises the First Vice President of prospective Subscriber members.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program assists in establishing the goals and objectives, programs, financial and budget controls, and other means of carrying out the purposes of the WACUBO Annual Meeting and monitors the progress made in achieving the established objectives.
- The Chair(s) of the Information Exchange Program participates in Board of Directors’ meetings and provides a status report of the IEP activities at each meeting.
- Because of continuing workload, the budget for the office will provide an appropriate honorarium.