The Community College Committee consists of not less than six (6) members and is responsible for promoting the interests of community colleges, junior colleges, and technical institutes.
The WACUBO Community College Committee acts as a liaison between the two-year colleges’ constituency and the WACUBO Board of Directors. This is accomplished by identifying, defining, and communicating the needs of community college Business Officers to WACUBO.
This includes advisory functions to officers and committees of WACUBO in the planning and conducting of Association programs, and includes communication to the membership of opportunities for continued professional development.
- Improve the effectiveness of the WACUBO Community College program at the Annual Meetings.
- Support WACUBO professional development activities as they pertain to Community Colleges and encourage community college participation.
- Increase membership and participation of Community College Officers in WACUBO activities.
- Improve the participation of Community College Business Officers at the WACUBO Annual Meeting.
- Identify and communicate with prospective WACUBO members.
- Periodically conduct a Topic of Interest survey to identify current and emerging community college issues.
- Strengthen the communication between the NACUBO/WACUBO Community College Committees.