WACUBO’s mission is to offer opportunities to members to develop professionally, to explore issues and trends in higher education and to engage with colleagues to share their expertise.
The association endeavors to fulfill this mission by working toward the following goals:
- Providing high quality technical, financial, managerial, and leadership development programs
- Increasing participation in the professional development programs.
- Improving member satisfaction
- Increasing membership at all levels
- Diversifying member institutions and participants
- Using appropriate technologies for communication, delivery of services, and management of association activities
- Promote leadership opportunities
- Outreach to senior level business officers
- Outreach to entry and mid-level business officers
- Developing committee continuity